PLATATAC ASAD Roll-up Dump/Gas Mask Pouch
- More Information
The ASAD Roll-Up Dump/Gas Mask Pouch is a highly versatile dump pouch designed to hold magazines or stow your gas mask. Like the entire ASAD saub load pouch range, it is designed to be fastened via a Velcro panel to the lower edge of any plate carrier or chest rig that uses a hook and loop sandwich system. The pouch also comes with an adjustable and detachable belt to be fastened to your waist if the plate carrier is not in use. When not in use, the velcro tab can be stowed in the internal pocket at the rear of the pouch. When rolled up using the velcro pull tab, it will sit neatly and take up minimal room underneath magazine pouches.
When deployed, the hard plastic stiffener in the front of the pouch allows the mouth to ‘pop’ open providing a structured opening for easy insertion and access to items. The velcro closing flap can be tucked away inside the pouch or fastened over the top to stow your gas mask without fuss.
The ASAD Roll-Up Dump/Gas Mask Pouch will hold a large amount of spent magazines and the two vertical pleats sewn into the front panel allow expansion to accommodate bulky gas mask with a closure tab to avoid your mask or magazines falling out.
- Can hold up to 12 AR/M4/Steyr style magazines stacked side by side
- Hook and loop sandwich mounting to work with various Platatac and other OEM platforms
- Pull-tab quick release system secures with hook & loop
- Shock cord with closure tab to prevent losing items
- Gusseted front panel to allow expansion for extra room
- Can be used as an admin pouch or to store Cyalume in the elastic loops
- Can utilise the rear pouch with closure tab to carry spare ammunition, magazines or CBRND ancillaries