PLATATAC CRABS V2 Base Panel
- More Information
The PLATATAC CRABS v2 System is a modular, versatile, user-driven chest rig platform that can be adapted to the specific needs of each individual user. Designed in partnership with Australian Special Operators from concept to end product, the CRABS v2 is fully material certified and NSN’d for the carriage of ammunition and explosive ordnance.
The system works fluently together and is fully compatible with our SMAC 3 plate carriers and other OEM plate carriers/chest rigs that are placard capable.
The CRABS V2 Base panel interfaces with all the CRABS Front Pockets to scale up or down. The internal loop velcro allows multiple ammunition carriage options via Velcro in magazine inserts to carry up to 3 x M4 (or 3 x AK bullets up), 2 x 7.62 mags w/single pistol mag or 4 x 9mm sub gun.
The Velcro loop on the front facilitates the attachment of any of CRABS V2 Front Pockets to scale the system up or down. Additional webbing on the sides allows smaller single-column MOLLE pouches to be attached.
The included ITW clips allow the base panel to interface with various armour carrier platforms or our range of CHICOM harnesses. It also features adjustable top tabs for the perfect ride height.
NSN: 8465-661670809 (MC)
- Highly modular rig, change entire loadouts in seconds
- Capable of accepting multiple different calibre magazine inserts
- Capable of accepting multiple front panels
- Split bar ITW Nexus clips to switch between chest rig and plate carrier use
- Can be used on SMAC 3 plate carrier and other OEM designs
- Accepts ASAD lines of products and other OEM sub load/Velcro sandwich designs
- Material certified and NSN’d
- Dimensions: 21cm x 12cm x 3cm
- Fabric: Berry Compliant 500D Westridge Cordura
- Webbing: Mil-W-17337
- Hook and Loop: Mil Spec AA-A 55126
- ITW Nexus plastic hardware