PLATATAC LRR Jungle ALICE Pack
- More Information
The Platatac LRR (Long Range Reconnaissance) Jungle Pack was developed to meet a specific end-user requirement for a pack system to be used when conducting jungle warfare operations. It takes inspiration from our SR Jungle Pack and old school ALICE packs.
Internally, the main body features two long internal side pockets for hydration bladders, a large radio/utility pouch on the rear wall, a flat mesh admin pocket on the front wall and a mesh divider to keep sleeping gear separated. The main compartment is closed with a roll top throat with two cinch cord closures.
Externally, three large pouches and admin pouch allow quick access to gear, these pouches feature mesh areas to aid in drainage. The PALS fields on the sides allow the user to boost the carrying capacity with extra pouches for extended operations, making this pack extremely versatile and suitable to more roles other than just Jungle operations.
The LRR Jungle Pack is an external frame pack system, and requires an external frame and strap set (sold seperately) to complete the system. The LRR Jungle Pack is compatible with 1606MC or ALICE frames, as well as a number of OEM frames.
* The LRR pack DOES NOT come with a frame, strap set (shoulder or waist) or other accessories, these can be purchased separately from the bags & packs accessories page.
- Fixed lid with large claymore pouch and small front admin pouch
- Large admin pouch on the front with internal pockets and mesh drainage
- 3 x large fixed external pouches with mesh drainage
- PALS areas to attach MOLLE compatible pouches
- Roll-top dry-bag style closure and paracord cinch throat on the main compartment
- Bottom sleeping gear access
- Nylon wrapped web tape grab/hang handle
- Accepts 1606MC Frame and ALICE style frames (Sold Separately) and other OEM frames e.g. Tactical Tailor and TYR Frames
- Fixed top lid has adjustable shock cord sides to neatly cover the main compartment
- Dual clip closure on the main compartment/lid
- Dual zippered hydration/antenna ports on the throat of the pack
- Throat of pack features a roll top dry bag style closure
- 3 x Permanently attached large pockets with draw cord and clip closure and mesh drainage
- 1 x Permanently attached zippered admin pouch with 3 x internal clip closure pouches
- Bottom sleeping gear compartment access
- 3 row/6 columns of PALS above side pockets
- 6 row/3 columns of PALS next to side pockets
- 2 x Internal hydration bladder/gear sleeves
- Large radio/GP pouch with clip closure and mesh drainage
- Zippered mesh divider between sleeping gear and the main compartment
- 2 x admin pouches on underside of lid
- 1 x flat mesh admin pouch on front side of pack
- 500 Denier DWR treated nylon
- 70D Ripstop Fabric
- YKK zips with heat shrink wrapped paracord pulls
- ITW Nexus hardware
Dimensions and weights
- Weighs 2.49kg (pack only)
- Main compartment (excluding throat) 510mm (H) x 380mm (W) x 270mm (D) - 55L Approx.
- Large pockets - 285mm (H) x 110mm (D) x 175mm (W) - 6L each Approx.
- Zippered admin pouch - 180mm (H) x 80mm (D) x 325mm (W)
- Claymore pouch on lid - 260mm (H) x 50mm (D) x 280mm (W)
- Small admin pouch on lid - 45mm (H) x 45mm (D) x 210mm (W)