Platatac Tactical Trauma Shears
- More Information
The Platatac Tactical Trauma Shears are designed to be used in tactical conditions. Built for safety and efficiency, they let tactical healthcare professionals get the job done, and get it done right.
These tactical trauma shears have a serrated lower edge which can cut through the toughest materials. Their soft-grip, non-slip contoured handles provide maximum control, even when wet. Their clothing lift lip and rounded tip provide the ultimate in patient safety. Ideal for use in tactical settings and are made to meet the challenges of casualty care with precision and dependability.
- Premium-grade stainless steel with precision sharpness
- Enhanced serrated lower edge cuts through the toughest materials
- Clothing-lift lip and rounded tip for ultimate patient safety
- P.P. Plastic handle (for fitting the Autoclave 143 Degree C requirement)
- Black Stainless steel blades to reduce reflections in tactical environments
- Weight: Approx 52 grams
- Overall length: 190mm